WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
At least 90 people have been killed and 265 injured in two car bomb attacks in central Baghdad, Iraqi officials say.
The blasts hit the ministry of justice and a provincial government office near the Green Zone, causing severe damage.
my note,,the camera man must have been tipped off the explosion was going to happen.
the above pic must have been taken seconds after the explosion.
Member Submitted News
“Bias response teams” condition students to treat ‘offensive’ language as a criminal matter (You guessed it, more PC BS)PatriotRising
Recent blog posts
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys