WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
At least 90 people have been killed and 265 injured in two car bomb attacks in central Baghdad, Iraqi officials say.
The blasts hit the ministry of justice and a provincial government office near the Green Zone, causing severe damage.
my note,,the camera man must have been tipped off the explosion was going to happen.
the above pic must have been taken seconds after the explosion.
Member Submitted News
If there's going to be a banking failure, the market seems to think that Unicredit is the first to go...Deutsche Bank is second.alexmark
STUDY FAIL: Scientists hoped to increase vaccine rates by publicizing side effects; instead people chose NOT to vaccinatealexmark
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers