WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
"So....take this for what you will. A good friend of mine who works at a credit union here in town said an "employee" of cookies and cream walked in and cashed a $80K check for her claim against BP. She was due to a drop in business. I am so sick at some of these outlandish claims. This is disgusting considering the number of legit claims that are still waiting to be paid."
Why are local, licensed, legitimate commercial fishermen lowest on BP's payment totem pole?
Member Submitted News
Scotland CAN'T veto Brexit, admits Alex Salmond despite Sturgeon's threat to deny 'consent' for referendum resultmalterwitty
Brexit vote is 'final nail in the coffin' for £18billion Hinkley Point nuclear power station plans, says energy expertmalterwitty
Now Obama tells Britain it should be like Norway: Latest Brexit lecture as he says vote to leave is only 'a pause button on integration'malterwitty
It's enough to make you weep! Tory peer who broke down as MEPs gave him a standing ovation is set to walk away with a £250,000 pay-off after resigningmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers