WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The cost to British taxpayers of fighting, diplomacy and reconstruction in Afghanistan and Iraq since the 9/11 attacks has passed £20 billion, official figures reveal.
This includes £18 billion for military operations, on top of the normal defence budget, as well as hundreds of millions of pounds on aid and security for UK officials.
But the total does not cover expenses like troops' basic salaries or long-term care for the seriously wounded, and the final price is likely to be much higher.
- Mike Rivero
- Stormin Norman
Member Submitted News
For the first time ever, National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council is throwing its support behind a presidential nominee, Donald Trump!jrohio
Recent blog posts
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..
- ROBERT BALSAMO – Pilots for 9/11 Truth on 9/11 Wake Up Call - explains why NTSB's airspeeds for 9/11 aircraft are impossible