WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
In a move that seems to virtually ensure the victory of incumbent President Hamid Karzai, the UN-backed Election Complaints Commission (ECC) has published its new rules for handling the massive voter fraud in August’s election.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009 at 11:40
There are currently 6 users and 1186 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
- Tian Shan
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
'Why would you abandon America?' Newt Gingrich says Democrats boycotting Trump's inaugural make themselves look 'small and silly' as their numbers grow to 65malterwitty
Empty Shelves & Madness (In America): A Minor Winter Storm Drove People Into "Panic Buying Of Food And Basics"malterwitty
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.