WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Barton was forced to apologize but is clearly unapologetic in his defense of the oil industry, from which he has collected more than $1 million in the last two decades. He didn't make a gaffe, or confuse anyone with his statement and strong views -- he apologized to BP, called the president's request a "shakedown" and said the matter was a "tragedy."
Just announced: Barton will resign his leadership post.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Clinton Operatives Already Plotting on How to Deal During a Clinton Administration With "Extremely Conservative Politics"epjrw
Bernie Sanders:The administration should kill the Time Warner-AT&T merger. This deal would mean higher prices and fewer choices for the American people. So he agrees with Trump..alexmark
Recent blog posts
- as president i would thank putan
- Hail Hillary
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation