WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Researcher finds layer of “slime” up to four inches thick at bottom of Gulf that’s “affecting” marine life
A University of Georgia marine scientist says she has seen what she calls a slime highway at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico. …
[Doctor Samantha Joye] says the slime appears to be a combination of oil and other residue that sank to the bottom.
She says evidence points to the oil coming from the gulf oil leak and it’s affecting the living organisms in the gulf.
Member Submitted News
My Catbird Seat
Trump rally is biggest of an incoming president since Reagan. Christens a new S&P 500 champion each day.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Banned At Alex Jones Again!
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.