From Anatoly Fomenko's book, "History: Science or Fiction?"on the "Crusades & Exoduses", some of Fomenko's conclusions:
• "Accepted" chronology was largely manufactured by Joseph Justus Scaliger in Opus Novum de emendatione temporum (1583) and Thesaurum temporum (1606), and represents a vast array of dates produced without any justification whatsoever, containing the repeating sequences of dates with shifts equal to multiples of the major cabbalistic numbers 333 and 360. The Jesuit Dionysius Petavius completed this chronology in De Doctrina Temporum, 1627 (v. 1) and 1632 (v. 2).
• The New Testament is older than the Old Testament.
• The Old Testament had not been part of the Bible up until the end of the XVI century.
• The Old Testament represents a rendition of events of the XIV to XVI centuries AD in Europe and Byzantium, containing “prophecies” about “future” events related in the New Testament, a rendition of events of AD 1152 to 1185.
• The history of religions runs as follows: the pre-Christian period (before the XI century and the birth of Jesus), Bacchic Christianity (XI and XII centuries, before and after the life of Jesus), Christianity (XII to XVI centuries) and its subsequent mutations into Orthodox Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, and Islam.
• The Hagia Sohpia is actually the biblical Temple of Solomon. Fomenko identifies Solomon as sultan Suleiman the Magnificent (1494-1566).
• Nowadays the Hebraic language of the Bible is believed to be the predecessor of the modern Hebrew. However, this appears to be incorrect. The meaning of the term “Hebraic” has been changing over the years, and could be interpreted differently during different epochs. This is another manifestation of the mutability of the old names over the course of time. According to our hypothesis, the holy books of the Christian church were also written in the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, or in Hebraic.
• It is possible that the “Hebraic” version of the Bible can be found among these hieroglyphs, since the very word Bible stems from the same root as the word Babylon, or Byblos. [Is this why ISIL is destroying ancient sites -- to keep the truth of our history hidden?]
• Florence and the House of Medici bankrolled and played an important role in creation of the magnificent ‘Roman’ and ‘Greek’ past.