WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Abkhazia, Georgia, and the Crisis of August 2008: Roots and Lessons
This is an absolute eye-opening MUST READ for anyone who professes to know what this issue is all about. It's quite long, but well worth a few minutes of your time.
The author, George Hewitt, is Professor of Caucasian Languages at London University and has been a Fellow of the British Academy since 1997. Since 1989 he has written widely about the Georgian–Abkhazian conflict.
Member Submitted News
Rand Paul: "I would actually say we've done more in the last four weeks than we've done in the last six years."alexmark
UC Berkeley (the Milo riot school) has a regressive leftist Stasi that follows, monitors & harasses Trump-supporter students!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan