WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP and Corexit manufacturer Nalco claim the chemical reduced damage from the spill, and was as harmless as dish soap.
But dispersants do not lessen the amount of oil in the environment. Rather, they break oil into tiny drops that have different, but not necessarily fewer, toxic properties. After more than three months, the fundamental question lingers: Did Corexit do more harm than good?
Member Submitted News
There seems to be a serious threat of terrorism rising in Europe. This is itself may lead to escalating civil unrest.alexmark
Clinton Camp Head Alleges Russian Hack & Release Of DNC Emails To Aid Trump, Cites ‘Press & Experts'MTJ
Recent blog posts
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins