WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Just because the oil was cleaned up from the beaches doesn't mean it's gone.
The opposite is true, a University of South Florida professor says. In fact, he estimates cleanup work along Panhandle beaches and elsewhere across the Gulf Coast has removed only about 25 percent of the oil that has stained the shorelines.
"Twenty-five percent is pretty generous,'' said Ping Wang, an associate professor of geology at USF. "I stand behind my numbers.''
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Bentley uses technology designed by NASA to capture images of the surface of Mars to take 53 BILLION pixel photo for its new ad campaignmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan