WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
“Purple looking jelly stuff, three feet thick, floating all over, as wide as a football field” says former BP cleanup worker
Mark Stewart, a third generation fisherman from Ocean Springs, Mississippi, and BP vessel of opportunity worker, reports “purple looking jelly stuff, three feet thick, floating all over, as wide as a football field and tar balls as big as a car.”
Posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 16:01
There are currently 5 users and 776 guests online.
Member Submitted News
Concealed Weapon Detection System Being Implemented For The First Time. Coming To A Neighborhood Near You?PatriotRising
After Dramatic Obamacare Failure, Trump Now Faces A Looming Government Shutdown He May Not Be Able To Preventalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Who Killed Seth Rich?
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"