WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Afghan parliament's upper house has voiced support for President Hamid Karzai in limiting the role of foreigners in the five-seat election fraud watchdog.
In a Thursday speech to Afghan election commission workers in Kabul, Hamid Karzai blamed foreign powers for the fraud that occurred during last years elections.
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Trump educates agenda-pushing CNN moron Dana Bash, informing her: "I did yesterday 8 stops and 3 major speeches, and I've been doing this for weeks straight. Hillary Clinton does 1 stop and then she goes home and SLEEPS." ZERO ENERGY, FOLKS, ZERO.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Old_Logan's facebook Crusade
- as president i would thank putan
- Hail Hillary
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?