WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Brit Dee, Contributor
Yesterday saw the obscene consequences of the corrupt financial and political elite's insatiable greed, as a 77-year-old Greek man publicly committed suicide outside Parliament in Athens. The man, named locally as Dimitris Christoulas, reportedly pulled out a handgun and shot himself in the head during rush hour, having shouted "I'm leaving because I don't want to pass on my debts."...
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers
- VOTE FOR ME is musical satire about A CLOWN THAT RUNS FOR POTUS.