WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
FLASHBACK - BP’s Fake Cleanup: Worker quits, says “They told us not to dig”; “Forbidden” to clean beneath surface when oil is buried 12 inches deep
Former oil clean-up worker Candi Warren says… the tide and surf buried oil overnight. But they were forbidden to dig it up. … She said she was told to only clean the surface of the sand, that this is all cosmetic. …
Posted on Sep 15, 2010 at 17:02
There are currently 0 users and 663 guests online.
Member Submitted News
I stopped taking statins to avoid the 'debilitating' side effects, says former NHS boss Sir David Nicholsonmalterwitty
Academy bosses are spending thousands of taxpayers' money on first class travel, expensive restaurants and luxury hotelsmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins