WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
German troops are fighting the first pitched battles witnessed by the Bundeswehr since 1945 in the face of a growing Taleban insurgency in the north of Afghanistan.
A spokesman for the German forces in Kunduz told The Times this weekend: “It was intensive fighting in April. The situation is not stable and not secure. It has been deteriorating for more than a year.”
More "progress" in Afghanistan, I see.
- Ethan Allen and...
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Once Internet given to ICANN, We Can't Get It Back! List of Congress Representatives Who Voted To Give Internet Awayalexmark
Miss Universe officials said in 1996 that Alicia Machado COULD have been fired for gaining weight, as Trump insists he 'saved' her jobmalterwitty
'You are not supposed to gain 60lbs the year you're Miss Universe!' Trump backer Newt Gingrich weighs in on fat-shaming rowmalterwitty
She's with her! Democratic lawmaker wears a Hillary campaign pin during congressional probe over Clinton's private email servermalterwitty
Huma Abedin's father claimed governments should uphold Sharia law and that Islamic institutions were the only ones acceptable in the Muslim worldmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..