WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
In a dramatic political U-turn, Ireland has voted decisively in favour of the Lisbon treaty just 16 months after it first rejected the European Union reform plan.
With counting continuing this evening it was expected that 64% of those who voted in Friday's referendum would have backed the treaty.
Member Submitted News
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers