WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Japanese navy commander Keizo Kitagawa recently spoke with Agence France-Presse and disclosed that his nation was opening its first overseas military base – at any rate since the Second World War – in Djibouti in the Horn of Africa.
Submitted by aziatic77 on Tue, 04/27/2010 - 01:52
There are currently 6 users and 1520 guests online.
Member Submitted News
India's spice trade at risk, as pesticides and pathogens contaminate popular seasonings including turmeric, chili and pepperalexmark
75 percent of young or middle-aged terminal cancer patients subjected to painful and USELESS treatments during final daysalexmark
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers