WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
On Friday, three German soldiers died in Afghanistan and Bundeswehr troops killed six Afghan troops in a deadly "friendly fire" incident. Meanwhile, Afghan President Hamid Karzai is continuing to criticize Western forces in his country. German editorialists see the moves as a sign of Karzai's growing weakness in Afghanistan.
Puppets never have strength of their own.
Member Submitted News
China builds the Hong Kong - Macau bridge, world's longest cross-sea bridge. USA builds transgender bathroomsalexmark
Whole Foods goes ROGUE... partners with Monsanto to kill GMO labeling across America and replace with fake labeling deception... SENATE VOTE PLANNED AS EARLY AS TOMORROWTian Shan
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers