Mother-of-one teaching assistant, 29, who was self-medicating for severe abscess accidentally killed herself with anti-anxiety pills and alcohol after refusing to visit a dentist because she was afraid of catching Covid | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Mother-of-one teaching assistant, 29, who was self-medicating for severe abscess accidentally killed herself with anti-anxiety pills and alcohol after refusing to visit a dentist because she was afraid of catching Covid

Alexandria Pierce-Baddeley, 29, took an overdose of Propranolol beta blockers
She had a history of medical problems which meant she avoided dentist help

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA