WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
My guess is, the whole Ice-slave matter has nothing to do with any debts we as a country might be responsible for by any international law (or they would allow us to go to court over it). It´s nothing else but the sneaky British take-over of the country with all it´s resources, land and sea-area.
After only having been independent since 1944 (having been treated with deep disdain by the Danish before that), Iceland is being recolonized, disdain and all.
Member Submitted News
If there's going to be a banking failure, the market seems to think that Unicredit is the first to go...Deutsche Bank is second.alexmark
STUDY FAIL: Scientists hoped to increase vaccine rates by publicizing side effects; instead people chose NOT to vaccinatealexmark
India's spice trade at risk, as pesticides and pathogens contaminate popular seasonings including turmeric, chili and pepperalexmark
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers