WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Researcher finds layer of “slime” up to four inches thick at bottom of Gulf that’s “affecting” marine life
A University of Georgia marine scientist says she has seen what she calls a slime highway at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico. …
[Doctor Samantha Joye] says the slime appears to be a combination of oil and other residue that sank to the bottom.
She says evidence points to the oil coming from the gulf oil leak and it’s affecting the living organisms in the gulf.
Member Submitted News
"Some Of You Should Actually Use Your Investigative Skills" Sean Spicer Calls Out Fake News Reportersalexmark
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Who Killed Seth Rich?
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"