WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Insurgents launched a brazen pre-dawn assault Wednesday against the giant U.S.-run Bagram Air Field, killing an American contractor and wounding nine troops in the second Taliban strike at NATO forces in and around the capital in as many days.
Posted on May 19, 2010 at 15:04
There are currently 3 users and 1258 guests online.
Member Submitted News
THAT FIRING WAS AN EARLY SIGN OF THE GANGSTER GOVERNMENT TO COME: Gerald Walpin, inspector general fired by Obama, dies.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers