WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The US House of Representatives has approved a bill that boosts the country’s defense budget nearly $160 billion for 2011
The figure reflects a $31 billion hike in the country's military budget for the 2010 fiscal year, which is reportedly $128 billion. Now the official cost for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for almost the past decade has surpassed $1.1 trillion.
The bill needs to be passed by the Senate and then signed by US President Barack Obama to take effect, the Associated Press reported on Wednesday.
Member Submitted News
So who's guarding the oceans? Royal Navy's ENTIRE fleet of their most advanced £1billion warships are docked in port together for first time in yearsmalterwitty
Merkel on the ropes: Thousands of German protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go' and a key coalition ally withdraws support to open-door immigration policy after terror attacksmalterwitty
Cash-trapped Ministry of Defence splash out £100,000 on buying uniforms for celebrities to serve as forces ambassadorsmalterwitty
Top Remain campaigners and Tory donors head David Cameron's leaked resignation honours list - plus an OBE for Sam's Girl Fridaymalterwitty
US Senate designates July 30, 2016, National Whistleblower Appreciation Day! AE911 Truth sends letter to Dr John Gross of NISTStingRay
Recent blog posts
- Old_Logan on Sanders
- Another “conspiracy theory” confirmed: Canadian judge rebukes, repudiates RCMP false flag terrorism
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!