WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Sent in by a reader in response to my comment further down.
I am not sure about this design. The machine has to be DURABLE. It will get a lot of use during the revolution. Also, it does not conform to the "Eighty Eight" rule, which is that an unpowered blade should weigh 80 pounds and be dropped from eight feet high to guarantee success in a single stroke. :)
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
When asked what Trump could do to make sure German customers bought more American cars, Germany's deputy chancellor said: ‘Build better cars.'orraz
Woodward: ‘Garbage’ Allegations From Intel Community - CIA Director Questioned on Fox News Sunday - Trump Calls out Brennan by name as Leakeralexmark
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.