WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An attorney for a woman accused of killing, dismembering and cannibalizing her ex-boyfriend says she's ashamed for doing a "horrible thing."
"Look, he kept saying, 'eat me' and I misunderstood just what it was he wanted me to do, your honor!"
Posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 14:41
There are currently 11 users and 1591 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
"Don't Panic" German Minister Urges Population, Claims Surge In Attacks Has "No Link To Merkel Refugee Policy"malterwitty
SHOCK: Dumpster diving man spending just $3 on food each year is eating healthier than most Americansalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins