U.S. PREPARED TO LAUNCH ‘PREVENTIVE WAR’ AGAINST NORTH KOREA, SAYS H.R. MCMASTER | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED


U.S. PREPARED TO LAUNCH ‘PREVENTIVE WAR’ AGAINST NORTH KOREA, SAYS H.R. MCMASTER

The United States is preparing for all options to counter the growing threat from North Korea, including launching a “preventive war,” national security adviser H.R. McMaster said in an interview with MSNBC that aired Saturday. The comments come following North Korea carrying out two tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) last month.

Related: A North Korea Attack Would Take Out Los Angeles, Chicago or New York, And Be The Deadliest In U.S. History

“What you’re asking is are we preparing plans for a preventive war, right?” he said in response to a question from MSNBC’s Hugh Hewitt. “A war that would prevent North Korea from threatening the United States with a nuclear weapon. And the president’s been very clear about it. He said he’s not gonna tolerate North Korea being able to threaten the United States. If they have nuclear weapons that can threaten the United States. It’s intolerable from the president’s perspective. So of course, we have to provide all options to do that. And that includes a military option.”

Webmaster's Commentary: 

The worst case scenario on this I can see here, is that of China providing military assistance to North Korea, in the case of a US attack against it.

Comments

U.S. PREPARED TO LAUNCH

Old_Logan

U.S. PREPARED TO LAUNCH ‘PREVENTIVE WAR’ AGAINST NORTH KOREA, SAYS H.R. MCMASTER

(*3 daus , 3 weeks , I can't imagine 3 months , and once he wraps it up , he'll Put Hillary Clinton behind bars , and build a wall on our southern-most border , ticking off The Liberals !)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA