WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice made a narrow escape from justice, with the assistance of the New Zealand Police, in Auckland on Saturday 26 July. The police can now consider themselves accessories to war crimes. Rice met with government leaders in Auckland but was chased by 150 protesters spurred on by a bounty of $10,000. They called for her arrest, under the Geneva Convention, for war crimes and for her role in authorising the use of torture.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..