WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An armed gang carried out the first attack on a secondary southern supply route for foreign troops in Afghanistan, as thousands of truck drivers continue to boycott the main route through the Khyber Pass.
Police said yesterday that at least three gunmen attacked a fuel tanker bound for Afghanistan on Tuesday just east of the Pakistani city of Quetta, shooting and wounding the driver and spilling 60,000litres of fuel.
Member Submitted News
Victory! Dakota Access protesters WIN as the feds block oil pipeline that was to be built next to Native American land - kicking off wild celebrations in Standing Rockmalterwitty
VP Pence To A Whiney Stephanopoulos: "We're Gonna Secure The Border, We're Gonna Build A Wall, We're Gonna End Illegal Immigration Once And For All, And Our Neighbor's Gonna Pay For It!"dissident84
Recent blog posts
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Banned At Alex Jones Again!
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..