WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The US Army is moving ahead with plans to shoot live pigs and treat their gunshot wounds in a medical trauma exercise for soldiers destined to serve in Iraq.
The army says that the exercise is critical to saving the lives of wounded soldiers. Animal rights activists have criticised the exercise as cruel and outdated.
So is war. Let's stop doing that, too!
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
It's the current year, loving your country, believing in the rule of law and calling Hillary on her lies is hate speech. Goshalexmark
The brain chip that could turn you into a SUPERHUMAN: £80 million project will trial memory-boosting implantsBlacklistednews
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Hail Hillary
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..