WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
"For us the ICC doesn't exist. We are not bound by its decisions and we are in no way going to cooperate with it. Indeed, the verdict that was announced today in The Hague does not deserve the ink used to print it."
Posted on Mar 04, 2009 at 18:59
There are currently 4 users and 1409 guests online.
- Stormin Norman
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
'Love can kill too!' Trump says Florida officials limited his crowd size to avoid 'a stampede' as he begins final push for black voters with urban policy agendamalterwitty
'Her instincts can be terrible': What Clinton's advisers REALLY think about her revealed in more embarrassing emailsmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- as president i would thank putan
- Hail Hillary
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation