WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
While millions of Americans will go to national cemeteries today to visit departed loved ones and to cry their hearts out, one has to ask just what those brave souls died for.
America the Beautiful? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Fighting and dying so the Fed can steal trillions and trillions of OUR money?
Or is it what former Secretary of State Kissinger said, referring pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy?
Member Submitted News
Trump Lead Florida Early Voting. First Time EVER A Republican Has Led In Fl Early Voting. 24 Percent Of Florida Clinton Supporters Would Consider Voting Trump To 'shake Up The Political System'alexmark
Donald Duck vs. Donald Trump: Undercover Video Shows Clinton Camp. Coordination on Protests Your Latest Political Newsmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- as president i would thank putan
- Hail Hillary
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation