WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Israel's sole medallist at the 2008 Olympics stirred a diplomatic row after describing the Chinese as shits, complaining they had funny accents and grumbling he could not buy hummus in China.
Not that we are being racist or anything tacky like that.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008 at 09:23
There are currently 8 users and 1393 guests online.
- Tian Shan
Member Submitted News
I've been watching a lot of Ben Swann videos lately and this one caught my eye. Good to see he has called out both parties on their corruption, not just one.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.