U.S. Contractor Electrocuted While Showering in Iraq | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED


U.S. Contractor Electrocuted While Showering in Iraq

A State Department contractor apparently has been electrocuted while showering in Baghdad even as U.S. authorities in Iraq try to remedy wiring problems that have led to the deaths of American troops there.

Webmaster's Commentary: 

Another reason not to have this government interfering with health care. They can't even wire a bathroom correctly.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA