WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The commander of NATO forces in Afghanistan said he hopes increased troop levels will weaken the Taliban enough for its leaders to accept a peace deal.
The Soviets thought so too.
In fact, as I recall, the US had the same strategy in Vietnam.
Posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 08:04
There are currently 6 users and 963 guests online.
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
Polish girl says: "Muslims migrants are not welcome in Poland" .... This girl goes right for their throat!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Whinny Members - Complaints to WRH - Hypocrisy and mob rule?
- Who Killed Seth Rich?
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism