WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
State legislators in California are contemplating a new law which, if passed, would allow public school teachers to avoid paying any state income tax whatsoever.
A pair of Democrats, Sen. Cathleen Galgiani of Stockton and Sen. Henry Stern of Los Angeles, introduced the bill in February to address a shortage of teachers in the Golden State, reports The Sacramento Bee.
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
Mother 'livid' : Pervert TSA Agent takes his sweet time repeatedly patting down young boy at DFW Airport.jrohio2
Recent blog posts
- Who Killed Seth Rich?
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"