Mercenaries fighting for Riyadh killed in Yemeni missile strike near Najran | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED


Mercenaries fighting for Riyadh killed in Yemeni missile strike near Najran

Dozens of mercenaries fighting for the regime in Riyadh have been killed in a strike by a domestically-manufactured ballistic missile fired by Yemeni army forces on their base in the northwestern Yemeni province of Sa’ada near the border with the southern Saudi region of Najran.

Spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces Brigadier General Yahya Saree said a short-range and solid-propellant Badr P-1 missile hit al-Boqe'e base with great precision on Sunday evening, Yemeni Arabic-language al-Masirah television network reported.

The source added that the missile strike left at least 40 mercenaries dead and tens of others injured.

The Badr P-1 missile was unveiled during a ceremony in the Yemeni capital city of Sana’a on October 27 last year. It is said to have a pinpoint accuracy of three meters.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA