WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Lumpy, degraded oil collected in the Mississippi Sound has tested positive for several of the main ingredients in the Corexit dispersant used in connection with the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, according to scientists working for a New Orleans-based lawyer.
Officials with the federal government and BP PLC have maintained throughout the oil spill that no dispersant products have been used near shorelines in Alabama or Mississippi.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- as president i would thank putan
- Hail Hillary
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation