Evidence? What evidence? Pompeo shows no proof of ‘imminent’ Soleimani attacks | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Evidence? What evidence? Pompeo shows no proof of ‘imminent’ Soleimani attacks

The US says that Iranian General Qassem Soleimani was plotting “imminent and sinister” attacks against its diplomats and military personnel. But when Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was pressed for evidence of this, he gave none.
Soleimani, commander of the Iranian military’s Quds Force, was assassinated in a drone strike in Baghdad, Iraq, on Friday. Before the strike, President Donald Trump implicated Iran in a fatal rocket attack on an American base in Iraq in December, and in the storming of the American embassy in Baghdad by protesters last week. Afterwards, he said that Soleimani was killed to prevent “imminent and sinister” attacks against American officials and troops in the Middle East.

With Washington and Tehran throwing escalatory threats at each other following the strike, Pompeo spoke to reporters on Tuesday. Asked for evidence of the threat posed by Soleimani, the US secretary of state provided little in the way of information

Webmaster's Commentary: 

Could it be possible that Secretary of State Pompeo could not provide tangible, irrefutable evidence because, possibly, there was none to provide?!?

Please remember; we were lied to about Iraq having alleged "weapons of mass destruction", as the premise for the invasion of that country, and its occupation which continues into the present day.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA