In Stunning Reversal, Twitter No Longer Blocking NY Post Biden Article | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

In Stunning Reversal, Twitter No Longer Blocking NY Post Biden Article

In a spectacular, and humiliating, reversal for Twitter which two days ago sparked an unprecedented scandal with its blatant pro-Democrat censorship and dissemination ban of the "bombshell" NY Post article confirming Joe Biden's connections to both Ukraine and China, Twitter said it would no longer block the NY Post story about Hunter Biden.

After the NYT first reported late on Friday that Twitter "began letting users share links to an unsubstantiated New York Post article about Hunter Biden that it had previously blocked from its service", a spokesperson for the online publisher which wishes to retain its Section 230 protections to avoid being sued into oblivion overnight, confirmed to The Hill that users can now share links to the article in tweets and direct messages because "the once private information included is now widely available in the press and on other digital platforms."

The decision caps a three-day whirlwind for the company, which definitively exposed to the entire world the political bias of both Twitter and Youtbe.

After initially blocking users - and in countless cases suspending and banning accounts, even those belonging to administration officials - a smattering of GOP lawmakers sent letters to Twitter and Facebook demanding and explanation; Sen. Ted Cruz said earlier that he would be happy to subpoena Mark Zuckerberg over what Cruz described as "transparent election interference" by America's largest social media titans. Late on Friday, the Senate Commerce Committee issued subpoenas for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Sundar Pichai of Google, and Jack Dorsey to appear virtually on Oct. 28 to discuss the reformation of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which protects them from liability.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA