WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Threatening notes were discovered at nine different banks in Colorado and Oklahoma on Monday, FBI agents said.
Six Chase banks in the Denver area, two in Oklahoma City and one in Norman, Okla., reported receiving letters.
FBI spokeswoman Kathy Wright said the incidents in Colorado and Oklahoma appear to be related. One person was taken to an ambulance on a stretcher, possibly due to stress, emergency crews said.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Nigel Farage Before EU Parliament: "When I Came Here 17 Years Ago to Get U.K. to Leave EU, You laughed, You're Not Laughing Now"alexmark
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers