WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
US officials are continuing to jump on board the proclamation that the Iraq War has ended, with Secretary of Defense Robert Gates going from yesterday’s comments to a firm declaration today that we’re “not” at war in Iraq any longer.
The whole administration seems to have settled on this narrative, but the real bump in the road remains how simply untrue it remains. The war is not over and for the 50,000 troops, despite official claims that they will “do an awful lot of training,” this is still very much a shooting war.
Member Submitted News
RAF drone pilots involved in an attack which killed 62 Syrian troops are to be cleared by an official reportmalterwitty
'I committed the biggest mistake of my life watching this video’: Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes them into DRILLING their own headphone jackmalterwitty
'Marissa was aware absolutely': Yahoo chief 'knew back in July that company was investigating a security breach' - but only disclosed it to regulators and potential buyer Verizon this weekmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..
- ROBERT BALSAMO – Pilots for 9/11 Truth on 9/11 Wake Up Call - explains why NTSB's airspeeds for 9/11 aircraft are impossible