Rare Breed Triggers Fires Back At ATF, Says "Will Not Comply" | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Rare Breed Triggers Fires Back At ATF, Says "Will Not Comply"

Lawrence DeMonico, president of Rare Breed Triggers (RBT), brought everyone up to speed in a new video statement regarding the lawsuit filed by RBT against the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), Department of Justice (DoJ), and Attorney General (AG). He addresses the ATF's attempted to redefine the term "machine gun" to apply it to RBT's FRT-15 semi-automatic trigger in contradiction to federal law (Gun Control Act and National Firearms Act).

On July 27, DeMonico said the ATF Tampa Field Division, accompanied by a government attorney, personally served him and his attorney with a cease and desist letter, informing him that his FRT-15 trigger had been classified as a "machine gun." The letter went on to say that RBT needs to halt all manufacturing and sales of the FRT-15 and discuss a strategy to address the triggers that have already been sold.

DeMonico said the directives laid out in the cease and desist letter were based on an "alleged examination" of the trigger had been "properly classified as a "machine gun" as defined by the National Firearms Act. He said "alleged" because no copy of the examination was provided with the cease and desist.

And to blow readers' minds, DeMonico said when he spoke to special agents who personally served him the cease and desist letter - they said they haven't even seen the copy of the "examination" nor haven't even seen an actual FRT-15.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA