Warning as baby girl, 1, dies a week after choking on a COOKIE in front of her horrified parents | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED X-Frame-Options: DENY X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Warning as baby girl, 1, dies a week after choking on a COOKIE in front of her horrified parents

A BABY has died a week after choking on a cookie in front of her horrified parents at their home, the family have said.

One-year-old Isabella Stark, was walking around the house in South Africa eating a macadamia cookie, when she tragically inhaled part of the biscuit.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA