why can't i run for presiodent as a clown?.. | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED X-Frame-Options: DENY X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

why can't i run for presiodent as a clown?..

I am running for president.

in a debate.. I will allways win because I speak the truth.

I don't like the way meetings are done.. parliamentary procedure and "roberts rules of order"... stink

MY IDEA OF A MEETING IS FOR EVERYBODY TO WARE NOTHING OR SKIN TIGHT LEOTARDS.. THEY WOULD BE SCANNED AT THE DOOR FOR MICRO RECORDERS/TRANSMITTERS.. THEY WOULD WEAR CLOWN FACE PAINT TO CONFUSE
RACIAL RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGY. NO MICROPHONES OR CAMERAS..ALLOWED.

A NATURAL BORN LEADER WILL STEP FORWARD AND SPEAK WITHOUT A MICROPHONE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS THERE ARE.. THEN AND ONLY THEN.. WILL WE FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS SERIOUS NATIONAL ISSUES.

.. VOICE VOTE ON ALL ISSUES.. NO PAPER TRAIL.. NO NAMES ARE USED.

AFTER THE VOTE THE LEADER WILL GO TO A SIMILAR MEETING ONLY WITH ABOUT TWO HUNDRED OR AS MANY OF THE LEADERS THAT HIS/HER VOICE CAN REACH. THE COLISEUMS OF ITALY WERE BUILT FOR ORATORY..

WHEN A PERSON SPEAKS INTO A MICROPHONE... IT IS VERY EASY TO LIE AND GET AWAY WITH IT. (I AM A MICROPHONE GUY)

IT IS DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO LIE AT THE TOP OF YOUR SPEAKING VOICE.. PEOPLE CAN TELL IF YOU ARE LYING BY THE TIMBRE IN YOUR VOICE..

ALL DEBATE AT EVERY LEVEL WILL NOT USE MICROPHONES..

FACE IT.. THE GUY WITH THE MICROPHONE APPEARS TO BE SOME KIND OF LEADER.. DOESN'T IT GIVE HIM/HER MORE IMPORTANCE THAN OTHERS?

WHAT GIVES THE MICROPHONE GUY THE RIGHT TO DROWNED OUT EVERYBODY ELSE.. BECAUSE HE IS LOUDER?

THESE MEETINGS WILL KNOWN AS...... CLOWNPARTYS

EVERYONE WOULD DRESS UP AS CLOWNS IN FUNNY COSTUMES.. IT WOULD BE SERIOUS FUN.

GOVERNMENT SNOOPS WILL NO DOUBT WANT TO FALSE FLAG US... AND HAVE SOME GUY IN CLOWN MAKEUP SHOOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE OR SET OFF A BOMB.

THE LAST THING THE GOVERNMENT WANTS IS PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THE REAL ISSUES .. LIKE RIDDING OUR COUNTRY OF THE RED MENACE. FIAT MONEY IS THEIR GAME..

GOOD NIGHT.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA