why can't i run for president of the usa? | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED X-Frame-Options: DENY X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

why can't i run for president of the usa?

I have very populous credentuals

I have never voted in my life.. I don't trust the kind of people that are in politics.
I have no education.. i have never been above the poverty line..

Made a vow of poverty to myself in 19666.. while in the national guard in basic training i saw the evil and the lies.given to us troops.. i felt that the u.S had been taken over by something other than a constitutional government.

taxes are how we fund the deaths of the millions that don't accept the new world order.. all of it done with our tax money..

the viet nam war was created by the banks..one more time...

the rockefeller's standard oil company needed ten years to map the south china sea.. so the war lasted 10 years.. it was a war zone. they were the only vessels that could do seismic oil exploration..

after the war.. when the bidding came for the rights to drill for oil..Standard oil baught all the promising areas to drill..

we lost the 50,00 american deaths of the best and brightest of our generation for the rockefellers could make big profits...

it sounds so familiar.....

As president we will take on our nation's real problems.
dishonest politicians.. phony elections.. get rid of the fed.. waterboard dick cheney, and you will find out a lot of things..

all our Israeli troubles.. are really created in England in the city of london..
by the bank of England.

Israel was bought and created to be a festering boil on the face of humanity.
to create wars.. and war profits.for their munition manufacturers.and the banks to help rebuild the bombed out countries that we attack.

As president I would reclaim the television networks right to broadcast anti British and Israeli positions.

Israel is an extension of the bank of England..

the city of London.. is the cause of our problems in Israel.

As President.. all government workers would be native born Americans first and foreigners last.

As PRESIDENT I will unite the entire world in it fight against the satanic evil that has been slowly taking over the world.. the IMF.. UN, NATO,.. on and on and on.

the big evil comes with the big money..

NO MORE WARS...SCREW THE BANK OF ENGLAND.. THROW THE FED OUT.. DEMOCRATIZE THE NEWSPAPERS AND TELEVISION NETWORKS. rETURN aMERICA TO A CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT..

WHERE THE RICH AND POWERFUL.. ARE IMPRISONED FOR THEIR CRIMES..jJUST LIKE THE REST OF US..

WOULD INVESTIGATE..WHO KILLED VINCENT FOSTER?.. ROBERT KENNEDY JUNIOR.. i WOULD HAVE THE CLINTONS IMPRISONED FOREVER FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST US AMERICAN CITIZENS..

AS PRESIDENT i WILL STOP Israel FROM THREATENING OUR NATION WITH STOLEN ATOMIC BOMBS.

FACE IT OUR SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN. ARE WEAK WILLED WHEN IT COME'S TO CRITICIZING ISRAEL..

wHEN our representatives WERE FORCED THE VOTE YES ON having HOMELAND SECURITY..

THEY THREATENED TO NUKE US IF WE DIDN'T.

I believe I can unite the world against the red menace of the Rothschild's banking dynasty..

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA