Ontario COVID ‘vaccine’ passport on hold after Premier rejects proposal: reports | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED X-Frame-Options: DENY X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Ontario COVID ‘vaccine’ passport on hold after Premier rejects proposal: reports

Ontario’s province-wide COVID-19 passport has been put on hold for now.

According to media reports this morning, Premier of Ontario Doug Ford allegedly said “no” to what was proposed to him and his cabinet regarding the proof of vaccination system late Monday.

Multiple media outlets over the past few days have reported that Ford was scheduled to unveil an Ontario-based vaccine certificate system today.

Globe and Mail reporter Laura Stone wrote this morning that, according to sources, the vaccine passport was deemed “so far-reaching” that Ford said “no” to the proposed plans.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA