Please share this page on social media!
"No government can serve two masters, and a government that serves Israel cannot, does not, and will not serve the American people. A friend of Israel is no friend of America. In these dark times America needs leaders who will put America first, second, and third!" -- Michael Rivero
Since the spring of 2021, well over 100 churches, most of them Catholic, have either been burned or vandalized across Canada. The attacks on the churches came shortly after the discovery of unmarked graves at now-closed residential schools once run by the Church in parts of Canada in the spring of last year.
In January, another historic Canadian church, St. Joseph Lutheran Church, located in Hay Lakes, Alberta, was diminished to ashes in what police said was an intentional act of arson on New Year’s Eve.
Last August, LifeSiteNews reported about the destruction by fire of one of the oldest standing Catholic churches in Alberta. Police said that the fire was a “suspicious” incident.
The fire saw the 113-year-old Catholic church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin in the remote northern Alberta town of Fort Chipewyan reduced to nothing but its burned-out foundation. The church was built by the Oblate missionaries in 1909.
US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland told an audience in Kiev on Thursday that Washington has been helping plan the Ukrainian ‘counteroffensive’ against Russia for almost half a year.
“Even as you plan for the counteroffensive, which we have been working on with you for some 4-5 months, we are already beginning our discussions with [the] Ukrainian government and with friends in Kiev – both on the civilian side and on the military side – about Ukraine’s long-term future,” Nuland told the Kiev Security Forum via video-link from the State Department.
She added that the attack will be “likely starting and moving concurrently” with events such as the NATO summit in Lithuania, scheduled for July 11.
There is a grave risk that in three weeks’ time US and NATO forces will attempt direct combat against Russia.
The operational plan is to strike from Romanian airspace in the south and the Baltic states in the north, in camouflage of the NATO exercise called “Air Defender 23”, and under cover of US F-16 fighter aircraft purportedly operated by Ukrainian pilots but fuelled, directed, and guarded by more than two hundred US and NATO aircraft, including the most advanced US air war fighter, the F-35.
“This [is] the largest deployment exercise since the foundation of NATO”, according to the cover story published by NATO headquarters. “ Commanded at US bases in Germany, ostensibly led by German officers, a Bundeswehr “fact sheet” claims “100 [US] Air National Guard aircraft from 35 different states will make the leap across the Atlantic to participate in Air Defender 2023. In addition to the world’s most modern jets, the F35, more than 20 different types of aircraft and Airmen from 24 nations will practice air warfare operations together over Germany, but also over eastern Europe on the NATO border. Among them Eurofighter, F18, F16, A10, [Saab] Gripen jets.”
Bad population distribution, early marriage, recurrent pregnancies, customs and traditions, Illiteracy, and poverty are root causes of overpopulation in Egypt, said Talaat Abdel Qawi, member of the National Dialogue’s Board of Trustees.
China is reportedly in talks with Saudi Arabia and Egypt for major arms deals as the countries seek to diversify their weapons supplies to become less reliant on the United States and Russia for their defense needs.
A peer-reviewed study in the Journal of Information Warfare (JIW) confirms a “Loss of Control” breach has occurred in the NYSVoter Database. A peer-reviewed paper of their results in a respected journal is a hard-won and “significant milestone,” according to Marly Hornik, Executive Director of the NY Citizens Audit.
The audit of the voter rolls was led by Marly Hornik and Andrew Paquette, Ph.D., Director of Research, who submitted the paper to JIW. Paquette “co-founded the International Game Architecture and Design Academy (now BUAS) in the Netherlands after a career in the feature film and video game industries. He received his Ph.D. from King’s College, London, in 2018 for a thesis on the development of expertise.”
In July 2021, Hornik and Paquette assembled a group of volunteers in New York that has grown to around 2000 individuals statewide to investigate the state’s voter registration rolls. Hornik presented the group’s preliminary findings to attendees at The Pit, sponsored by True the Vote, in August 2022.
In her recent letter to New York citizens, Hornik explains the seriousness of the group’s findings:
“Through auditing the voter roll databases, obtained directly from state and local boards of elections, we have uncovered millions of invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrants, massive vote discrepancies, and the clear presence of algorithmic patterns we reverse engineered from within the state’s own official records.
On Thursday, Governor Katie Hobbs announced that her chief of staff, Allie Bones, resigned. The resignation of Bones follows the resignation of Hobbs’ Communications Director, her Deputy Communications Director and her Legislative Affairs Director.
Capital insiders say the departure of Bones means that “the real Governor has jumped the sinking ship.”
According to the announcement, Bones is leaving her position to “pursue new opportunities.”
The Media Research Center, known as America’s Media Watchdog, has uncovered a DHS ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Propaganda Program that was apparently used to demonize conservatives. According to the MRC, the federal government has been using taxpayer funds to collaborate with universities and non-government organizations, directly to link conservative organizations with Nazism and terrorist groups.
Documents obtained by MRC Free Speech America show that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) under the Biden administration has been utilizing a grant program originally designed to combat terrorism to target these conservative groups, primarily Christians and the Republican Party.
The TVTP (Targeted Violence & Terrorism Prevention) grant program, overseen by DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, awarded 80 grants totaling nearly $40 million to various organizations. These grants, under the guise of promoting “media literacy and online critical thinking initiatives,” aim to undermine conservative voices and values.
In 1974, a young man who worked at a printing company named Robert J. Urosevich had a history-altering realization: the optical mark reader machines being used to score standardized school tests (quickly by the thousands) might have other applications too. Thus was born in the brain of an otherwise unremarkable salesman one of history’s worst ideas: could these machines also read an election ballot?
Unfortunately, Bob Urosevich would live long enough to find out.
So Bob, along with his brother Todd, formed a new company in 1976 called Data Mark Systems (DESI) to get “electronic voting machines” into American politics. Because our parents were wiser than us, this new idea was a flop in the 1970s. Sadly, this failure did not stop Bob Urosevich. When the scanner manufacturer, Westinghouse, sensibly got out of the voting machine business in 1979, Bob started his second company — called American Information Systems (AIS) — to further his terrible idea and its awful legacy
The whistleblower who works for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and has alleged political interference in his probe on Hunter Biden has been identified and is preparing to testify before Congress on Friday, according to Just the News. The IRS official planned to do a brief interview with a media outlet. The whistleblower, Gary Shapley, will be testifying before the House Committee on Ways and Means in a closed-door session.
Mr. Shapley alleges in a formal complaint to the Office of Special Counsel that he was sidelined by the IRS following his protected disclosures and passed on for promotion despite his qualifications. He and his team were then removed from the Hunter Biden probe as possible retaliation at the behest of the Department of Justice. Shapley and his subordinate case agent stated that they had been noticing and trying to call attention to this political inference into the Hunter Biden investigation "[f]or the last couple years."
On Thursday, The House passed legislation that would permanently classify fentanyl-related substances (FRS) as Schedule I drugs that are subject to the toughest federal prison terms and penalties. Most Democrats objected.
Lawmakers approved the Halt All Lethal Trafficking of Fentanyl Act in a 289-133 vote that 132 Democrats opposed even though the White House signaled support for it. In the final vote, 74 Democrats supported the bill, and only one Republican voted against it.
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese said he was working in the “most effective way possible” to secure the release of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, but declined an invitation Monday to meet the Australian citizen’s wife.
Independent lawmaker Andrew Wilkie asked Albanese if he would meet Assange’s wife Stella Assange, who was watching Parliament from the public gallery. Albanese said a meeting with Stella Assange wouldn’t help her 51-year-old husband who is in a London prison fighting extradition to the United States.
“A priority for us isn’t doing something that is a demonstration, it’s actually doing something that produces an outcome,” Albanese told Parliament. “And that’s my focus, not grandstanding.”
On July 10, 2016, Seth Rich, 27, a Democratic Party aide was shot twice in the back in Washington, D.C., eventually succumbing to his wounds. In over six years since that murder, more questions than answers remain. And now, the FBI, amid numerous questions about the integrity of the agency, has asked a judge to seal evidence from the probe for 66 years, according to Slay News.
Even more odd, the former “greatest investigatory agency in the world” has previously claimed the evidence they are seeking to hide…er suppress…doesn’t even exist, with the outlet reporting the FBI has failed to hand over evidence in the case despite a court order mandating the agency do so.
The Associated Press has removed uncredited claims, without telling readers, that Target yanked or relocated LGBTQ merchandise featured prominently in Pride Month displays in response to "threats to workers" and "violent confrontations" between customers and employees.
Just the News noticed the wire service made the claims in its own voice in the headline and first paragraph of the report posted Tuesday night, rather than attributing those claims to Target, despite providing no evidence of threats or violence. The story was widely carried in other media.
Those claims had disappeared a day later without a correction or editor's note. The revised headline states Target "suffer[ed] backlash for LGBTQ+ support," while the revised opening paragraph cited "intense backlash from some customers who confronted workers and tipped over displays."
AP still provided no evidence for those claims.
Insider sources revealed that on April 26, Tucker Carlson had a conversation with one of Fox Corp.’s board members, who disclosed that his temporary suspension was a condition of Fox News’ settlement with Dominion Voting Systems according to Variety.
Although this condition was not documented in the settlement agreement, it was allegedly conveyed verbally. Compliance with this demand was crucial for Fox, as the settlement’s closure hinged on their adherence.
It appeared that Dominion sought to inflict maximum damage upon the conservative news network by severing ties with its most-watched cable news personality. By doing so, Dominion aimed to deliver a crippling blow that would prompt a mass drop of viewers, according to insiders familiar with the matter.
Lawmakers in several states are embracing legislation to let children work in more hazardous occupations, longer hours on school nights and in expanded roles including serving alcohol in bars and restaurants as young as 14.
The efforts to significantly roll back labor rules are largely led by Republican lawmakers to address worker shortages and in some cases run afoul of federal regulations.
Child welfare advocates worry the measures represent a coordinated push to scale back hard-won protections for minors.
Google has removed a game from its online store in Brazil which allowed players to trade and torture enslaved people, following criticism from figures in the South American country who say the US tech giant and the game’s developer should be held to account.
The game – called ‘Slavery Simulator’ – casts the player in the role of a slave owner who can buy and sell black characters, and inflict various forms of torture on them. It was withdrawn from Google’s online store in Brazil on Wednesday, a little over a month after its release, but remains playable for the more than 1,000 people who downloaded it over the past four weeks, according to the Brazilian publication Globo.
It has been recently revealed that Hunter Biden's legal team fought to keep testimony about his laptop away from the litigation over his Arkansas child support case.
According to Just The News, his lawyers argued in an April 20th filing that the financial records in the laptop, as it was "abandoned sometime in 2019", are outdated while confusingly at the same time arguing that this fact was "not an acknowledgment of ownership [of the laptop] or abandonment."
In effect, it is an admission that the personal data of Hunter was on the laptop in question but that the laptop itself is not necessarily Hunter's. They contend that "Evidence of Defendant's income from three years ago and beyond would not tend to prove his income today. Thus, the Court should exclude any expert testimony related to the laptop as not relevant."
On Wednesday, Meta finished off its three-batch layoff, which is aimed at eliminating 10,000 roles within the tech company according to a source close to the matter.
Meta Platforms, the company that owns Facebook and Oculus, announced back in March its intentions to lay off the 10,000 roles, updating that earlier in May it would be doing its second batch of layoffs. This comes after the tech company made cuts of more than 11,000 employees in the fall.
In the March announcement, CEO Mark Zuckerberg stated that the layoffs during the second round would be done in three different “movements” over the course of several months, but that the layoffs would be concluded in May. That may not be all though, with Zuckerberg saying that smaller rounds of layoffs may continue if needed.