Boris Johnson apparently told Zelensky that there was no way he could win the war. He flew in, after all the details had been worked out for a peace treaty between Moscow and Kiev, and told Zelensky to never surrender.
Once Ukraine receives F-16 fighter jets it will be free to use them against military targets inside Russia, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has told American state-run media.
Stoltenberg was speaking to RFE/RL for an interview which is scheduled to air on Friday. According to snippets released in advance, the NATO head has argued that Ukraine has the right to self-defense against Russian “aggression,” which would include “striking legitimate Russian military targets outside Ukraine.”
As to when the government in Kiev might actually receive the promised jets, Stoltenberg would not say. Each NATO member that has pledged to deliver them has different policies and will decide themselves, he explained.
While some of Ukraine’s backers want the jets in action as soon as possible, they will have a stronger impact if the pilots are well-trained and there are enough maintenance and support crews on hand, according to Stoltenberg.
Some of the military hardware supplied to Ukraine by the West has become inoperable after being damaged by rodents, Le Figaro has reported, citing a French fighter in the ranks of Kiev’s forces.
Eco-friendly weapons provided to the Ukrainian military by the country’s foreign backers are “sometimes unsuitable for the realities of the front” and “don’t come out well” in an actual conflict, the reported in an article on Thursday.
As proof of its claim, Le Figaro provided an account by an unnamed French fighter, who complained that “rodents ate the cables on some of the vehicles” used by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
“Some of the protective sheaths of electrical wires [in the Western-supplied hardware] are made of corn fiber,” which attracts mice and rats, he said.
Imagine “Libs of TikTok,” but created by a state government to pillory public school teachers.
That’s the gist of a new project launched by Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita, a Republican, who has created a portal called “Eyes on Education” that encourages members of the public to tattle on teachers they believe are pushing so-called “woke” content on kids.
Eyes on Education enables self-styled whistleblowers to submit evidence to the state of “objectionable curricula, policies, or programs.” And the site presents a selection of such content, organized by school district.
The new state website asserts it is non-partisan, claiming to be interested in rooting out “political ideology — either left or right.” But when he announced the launch of the portal earlier this month, Rokita made the bias of the project clear, insisting Eyes on Education exists to expose “examples of socialist indoctrination” in the classroom — and seeks to highlight “destructive” teaching practices that “divide kids from their parents” and from what Rokita deems “normal society.”
The lawsuit, of course, is a win-win for the current U.S. and Mexican governments who are clearly colluding against the gun industry. For Mexico, it’s a quick money grab that comes with snazzy headlines suggesting that its inept government is fighting for the safety of its people. For anti-gun U.S. leaders who cannot overcome the rights or will of the American people legally, it’s simply a scheme they hope leads to the bankruptcy of these upstanding companies—even if the companies are ultimately cleared of any wrongdoing.
I find the ruling, and the timing of it, rather ironic when you consider that currently 12,000 illegal and unvetted aliens per day are pouring across our southern border and onto the welcome mat that was hand-placed by our own treasonous government and funded by us, the taxpayers. Meanwhile, Mexican cartels are having a heyday exploiting the Biden Administration’s asinine policies by trafficking record amounts of sex slaves and Chinese-made fentanyl into our homeland; the former is destroying the most precious of lives while the latter is killing Americans to the tune of 70,000 per year.
The Gateway Pundit previously reported tens of thousands of cell phone users experienced outages Thursday morning for their home phone, internet, and mobile phone services, which sparked fears of a possible cyber attack.
Now, AT&T says they have identified what caused the shocking outage for over 73,000 Americans as footage has emerged showing helpless AT&T store workers being harassed by angry customers.
The company announced in a statement that the outage was not a cyberattack but an unspecified coding error caused by “the application and execution of an incorrect process used as we were expanding our network.”