Please share this page on social media!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and Government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -- Thomas Jefferson
The head of the Belgorod region that borders Ukraine has said that eight civilians were injured in an “uninterrupted” round of shelling this morning, the latest casualties in a recent spate of attacks on Russian soil.
Vyacheslav Gladkov, governor of the region, blamed the latest strikes within Russia on Ukraine, saying that Kyiv’s forces had fired Grad missiles on the Shebekino district. Shebekino was “facing uninterrupted shelling” with rocket launchers, Gladkov said on Telegram, accusing Ukrainian forces of bombarding “the centre and periphery” of the town.
Gladkov said this week that 300 children were being evacuated. “Of course, the life of civilians and of the population is threatened,” he said, adding that evacuations would begin as soon as the situation calmed down. “The enemy has not penetrated on Belgorod’s soil.”
In Kyiv, at least three people were killed and several more were wounded in the deadliest round of Russian strikes on the Ukrainian capital for a month.
Belgorod Governor Vyacheslav Gladkov said Thursday morning that Shebekino was “under relentless fire.” Writing on Telegram, he reported that the town was under fire from a Grad multiple rocket launcher system and that a dormitory building had caught on fire and a local administration building was damaged as a result of the shelling. Тhe Russian Volunteer Corps posted photos with the caption “We’re working. Stay tuned for news!” that showed men in camouflage standing in a partially destroyed building, though the group didn’t indicate where the pictures were taken.
Ukrainian forces have entered Shebekino, Russia, which is in the Belgorad Oblast, and heavy fighting is reported to be taking place in the streets.
At this point, it appears Russia deployed all their Belgorad troops into Ukraine, so the defense of Russia is being done by Russian Police, Border Guards, and FSB. Russian military units are reportedly on the way, but will take some time to arrive.
Shocking videos have laid bare America’s $100billion-per-year shoplifting crisis with brazen thieves strolling out of stores including Home Depot and Ross Dress for Less.
Surveillance footage shows a gang of crooks wearing masks wheeling shopping carts full of valuable goods out of a Home Depot store in New York.
Another clip showed shoplifters loading up duffel bags and backpacks with perfumes and colognes from a Ross store in Colorado.
The National Retail Federation said that the scourge – which grew worse during the pandemic – cost the industry almost $100billion in 2022.
One Ross Dress for Less manager has said that thieves are targeting her Colorado store up to four times a day.
The global climate cult is getting ready to kick its war on food into overdrive with 13 nations – many of them major cattle and food-producing states led by the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Spain – signing onto a commitment to place farmers under new restrictions intended to reduce emissions of methane gas.
The Global Methane Hub announced in a May 17 press release that agriculture and environmental ministers and ambassadors from 13 countries, including the United States, have signed a commitment that pledges to reduce methane emissions in agriculture. The U.S. was represented by Biden’s climate czar, John Kerry.
What does this mean and why should you care? We’ll break it down.
According to the press release issued by these nations and posted at Global Methane Hub:
“Last month (in April 2023), the Global Methane Hub collaborated with the Ministries of Agriculture of Chile and Spain to convene the first-ever global ministerial on agricultural practices to reduce methane emissions. The ministerial brought together high-ranking government members to share global perspectives on methane reduction and low-emission food systems. The gathering led to a statement in which the nations committed to support efforts to improve the quality and quantity of, and access to, finance for climate change adaptation and mitigation measures in the agriculture and food sectors and to collaborate on efforts aimed at lowering methane emissions in agriculture and food systems.”
Conference participants included the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Climate & Clean Air Coalition, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture, the World Bank, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, and the Inter-American Development Bank.
Editor’s note: In light of current events, Infowars is republishing an article from July 2019 that’s more relevant today than ever before.
NEW FACEBOOK POLICY ALLOWS VIOLENCE AGAINST CONSERVATIVES
Facebook has issued a new policy update saying it’s acceptable to post death threats and incite violence against “Dangerous Individuals,” an Orwellian term referring to conservatives.
A Community Standards update published by Facebook states:
“Do not post: Threats that could lead to death (and other forms of high-severity violence) of any target(s) where threat is defined as any of the following:
Statements of intent to commit high-severity violence; or
Take your oral care to the next level with our fluoride-free Activated Charcoal Toothpaste that’s now available at a rate you can’t find anywhere else!
Calls for high-severity violence (unless the target is an organization or individual covered in the Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy)…”
A Federal judge in Texas has granted an injunction against the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) preventing it from enforcing its pistol stabilizing-brace rule. According to Fox News, judge Drew B. Tipton of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas filed a preliminary injunction temporarily blocking the new regulations in response to a lawsuit filed by gun right activists. The order comes after a ruling by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals which prevented the ATF from enforcing its regulation against customers of Maxim Defense Industries, a pistol stabilizing-brace manufacturer, and the Firearms Policy Coalition. The decision by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals came days before a deadline was set by the ATF, May 31st, for individuals to either register their braces with the Bureau or destroy them. Those who chose not to comply would have been forced to pay a fee and face up to 10 years in prison. The ruling by Judge Tipton comes on the day of the deadline.
After a confidential human source claimed then-Vice President Joe Biden agreed to accept money from a foreign national to affect policy decisions, FBI agents used what’s called an FD-1023 form to record the allegation. Now FBI Director Christopher Wray is defying a May 3 congressional subpoena to provide this form. On Tuesday, in response to Wray’s refusal to hand over the documents, Oversight and Accountability Committee Chair James Comer announced the House will move to hold the FBI director in contempt of Congress.
It isn’t that announcement — or even the other explosive ones released over the past year by Comer’s Senate colleague, Chuck Grassley — that prove the most telling, however. Rather, it is the combination of all the details, big and small, that suggests the scandal set to unfold over the coming weeks will be bigger than anyone imagined.
Macy’s, Costco and other big chains say shoppers are pulling back at their stores and changing what they buy. That could be a red flag for the US economy.
Macy’s (M) on Thursday cut its annual profit and sales forecast after customer demand slowed.
“The US consumer, particularly at Macy’s, pulled back more than we anticipated,” Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette said on an earnings call Thursday. Customers “reallocated” spending to food, essentials and services, he said.
The California Senate on Tuesday voted to pay $300 weekly checks to unemployed illegal immigrants even as the state faces a roughly $31.5 billion deficit and mass illegal immigration.
Democratic state senators passed Senate Bill 227 by Sen. María Elena Durazo (D.) with a 30-7 vote, sending the measure to the Assembly for approval. The legislation would offer undocumented aliens up to 20 weeks of unemployment benefits if they meet minimal work requirements.
California’s unemployment insurance fund, which was defrauded of some $31 billion during the COVID-19 pandemic, would be in charge of dispensing the checks. California employers are on the hook for the fund’s $20 billion debt in the form of higher payroll taxes that threaten employee-heavy small businesses and restaurants already devastated by California Democrats’ strict COVID-19 lockdowns.
Horrific health details have been revealed regarding Jamie Foxx’s mysterious medical state.
The Django Unchained star is said to be "partially paralyzed and blind," in addition to a series of other complications after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, Hollywood journalist A.J. Benza claimed after speaking to a source close to Foxx.
"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it," confessed the podcaster — who formally worked as a columnist for the New York Daily News and as a host of the E! series Mysteries and Scandals — during an appearance on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s online show "Ask Dr. Drew."
"The blood clot in the brain caused him at that point to be partially paralyzed and blind," Benza alleged, as he insisted his insider was "someone in the room" with first-hand knowledge of Foxx’s hospitalization.
Target is off to a terrible start to Pride Month, an irony not lost on observers of the brand’s ongoing controversy.
On Thursday JPMorgan downgraded its outlook for the retailer as Target tries to shake off its longest losing streak in 23 years following a massive outcry over the company’s decision to sell LGBTQ-themed gear in honor of the month recognizing the community. The bank predicts a new price target of $144, down from $182, for Target’s stock just as the summer season begins and Americans go shopping for vacations and backyard gatherings.
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against former President Donald Trump heated up again this week.
Bragg on Tuesday moved to oppose an attempt by Trump’s attorneys to move his hush-money case to federal court. Trump’s lawyers argued late last month that the case cannot be tried in a state court because the alleged violations took place while he was president, making them a federal matter.
In court documents filed Tuesday, prosecutors in Manhattan argued that the case should remain with the state court because the former president’s “alleged criminal conduct had no connection to his official duties and responsibilities as President, but instead arose from his unofficial actions relating to his private businesses and pre-election conduct.”
A Manhattan grand jury indicted Trump on 34 criminal charges of falsifying business records related to adult film star Stormy Daniels.
According to a Fox News report, 10,000 new photos from Hunter Biden’s infamous Laptop from Hell have been released online by Garrett Ziegler, the founder of nonprofit Marco Polo.
The photos can be found on the website – BidenLaptopMedia.com.
“It’s taken us a couple of months to, one, go through the photos, about 10,000 of them, and redact the genitalia on the photos,” Ziegler, a former Trump White House aide told Fox News.
“The number one thing we’re about… is truth and transparency,” he said. “If the American people want to know what their first family is like, they’re going to get it. And we’re not going to be taking out photos that paint the Bidens in a good light.”
From Fox News:
Ziegler also noted that several photos containing private information were redacted – including images containing Social Security numbers, banking information and credit card numbers. Additionally, multiple nude photos of Hallie Biden, the widow of Beau Biden, were redacted.
Of the many photos found on the laptop, Ziegler provided Fox News Digital with two never-before-seen photos from the laptop. One photo showed Hunter Biden cozied up to his then-lover Zoe Kestan in 2018. The other image – featuring an array of drugs and a condom wrapper sitting on a table – was from a text message conversation Hunter had with Hallie Biden – the widow of Beau Biden and former lover of Hunter Biden – the same year.
Providing further insight on the type of content viewers can expect on the website, Ziegler said some content that does not carry “news value” will not be featured.
The Kiev regime shows that it is really not willing to negotiate and achieve peace diplomatically. In a recent publication on social media, Mikhail Podoliak, the main adviser to Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, stated that it would be necessary to create a “demilitarized zone” inside Russian territory. The measure sounds absolutely absurd and does not correspond to the terms of peace demanded by the Russians, making it impossible for there to be talks seeking mutual interests.
Podoliak published his plan in his Twitter account on May 29. The adviser stated that the creation of a demilitarized zone of 100-120 km (62-76 miles) deep into Russian territory bordering Ukraine would “prevent a recurrence of aggression in the future”, and “ensure real security” for Ukrainian citizens in Kharkov, Chernigov, and Sumy regions. According to him, Zaporozhye, Lugansk and Donetsk regions (which Kiev considers its own, but which were already reintegrated into Russia last year) would also benefit from the absence of Russian troops in the area.
In the scheme exposed by him, there should be no units of the Russian armed forces in the cities of Belgorod, Bryansk, Kursk and Rostov. Curiously, Podoliak referred to these Russian oblasts as “republics”, quietly suggesting that they should become more autonomous regions or independent states. With this, Podoliak also makes it clear that he echoes the already known intentions of the Ukrainian and Western authorities to divide the Russian Federation in order to neutralize it through the loss of territorial control.
The adviser believes that the plan to create the demilitarized zone should be implemented in stages, with the possibility of initially allocating an international security contingent in the region to gain territorial control and guarantee the absence of Russian forces. Then, the area could finally be completely demilitarized, making the peace project successful.
In New York City, illegal aliens who are currently being housed in former hotels have been throwing wild parties during their stays, according to a former employee of one such facility.
According to the Washington Free Beacon, the former Row NYC Hotel employee, Carlos Arellano, said that “every day, we find about 10 kids alone in their hotel rooms, either drinking or doing drugs, weapons will be in the room. It’s basically a free-for-all.”
Arellano said that on one occasion, he found a girl as young as 10 years old intoxicated in a room. He further claims that the staff were ordered not to intervene whenever they encountered such disturbances, despite concerns among other employees that some of the illegals are not really parents of the children who accompanied them.
“We’re not allowed to go in there,” said Arellano. “We’re not allowed to take anything from them.”
“They don’t appreciate what they have,” he added. “And they come here with the mindset of the way they live back at their home country, and they think there’s no rules or no laws to be followed here.”
South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster ordered South Carolina National Guard troops to help patrol the southern border in Texas.
The move comes amid growing concerns about the country’s porous southern border in the wake of the end of Title 42.
This move follows a mid-May request from Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and a May 22 border security briefing in Austin, Texas, which McMaster and eight other governors attended.
"At the request of Texas Governor Greg Abbott, I have directed the deployment of South Carolina National Guard troops to Texas to help hold the line on the southern border," McMaster, a Republican, said in a Wednesday statement. "The safety and security of South Carolinians require that we stop the drug cartels, criminals, and terrorists from entering our country to peddle their poison."
Out of the 1,000 U.S. college seniors surveyed, nearly half (47%) said they were interested in using AI chatbots to write their resumes or cover letters, and 25% of Gen Z said they had already used AI for those purposes.
"Generative AI bots (like ChatGPT) have the potential to help both candidates and employers be more productive and communicate better," says Al Smith, chief technology officer, iCIMS in the report.
However, nearly 40% of the 500 HR professionals surveyed said that the use of AI on job applications would be a definite dealbreaker.
It is important to note that there are currently no reliable AI detectors. As long as you make sure to edit the AI-generated text so that it is accurate and reflects who you are, an HR professional shouldn't be able to tell the difference between an AI-assisted application and a human one.