// $pagename = "nstubB.php?"; // echo getcwd()."\n"; chdir('/home/customer/www/whatreallyhappened.com/public_html'); // echo getcwd()."\n"; require_once './includes/bootstrap.inc'; drupal_bootstrap(DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_FULL); $this_page = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
Let's get two things straight.
1. Banning guns does not reduce crime. Crime goes UP when the law abiding citizen is disarmed.
2. The Second amendment is not about hunting and it's not about target shooting. It's about giving the government good reason to leave the citizen alone.
The University of Chicago Gun Control Study.
The Survey Of San Diego Police.
Genocides and Gun Control.
Facts about the second amendment.
Analysis of the second amendment.
Quotes about the second amendment.
Analysis of 2nd Amendment by 14-year old student!
Quotes by the Gun-Grabbers.
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control. Come to think of it, the American Revolution STARTED with the British attempt at gun control!
IF YOU AGREE, PASS THIS "REFRESHER" ON TO TEN FREE CITIZENS.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." -- attributed to Thomas Jefferson
(Understand now why gun-grabbers want gun control so badly! )
Why Carry a Gun?
My old Grandpa said to me, 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take a whoopin'.'
I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.
I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.
I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!
Gun safety taught in the public schools, 1956 14-10078 Caetano v. Massachusetts:
Cite as: 577 U. S. ____ (2016)
ALITO, J., concurring in judgment
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
JAIME CAETANO v. MASSACHUSETTS
ON PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE SUPREME
JUDICIAL COURT OF MASSACHUSETTS
No. 14–10078.Decided March 21, 2016
The Court has held that “the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding,” District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U. S. 570, 582 (2008), and that this “Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States.”
DC v. Heller defined the “Arms” covered by the Second Amendment to include “‘anything that a man wears for his defense, or takes into his hands, or useth in wrath to cast at or strike another.”